Want to Boot Hitech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hitech HT 820 Youth to Recovery Mode.
Hitech HT 820 Youth Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hitech HT 820 Youth to Recovery.
Boot Hitech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hitech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hitech HT 820 Youth Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Then Press and hold Power Key and take a quick press Volume Up key at the same time.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hitech HT 820 Youth into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hitech HT 820 Youth USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hitech HT 820 Youth into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Hitech HT 820 Youth
LEAVE A REPLY