Want to Boot HKC P886A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot HKC P886A to Recovery Mode.
HKC P886A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting HKC P886A to Recovery.
Boot HKC P886A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HKC P886A into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Home button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Home + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot HKC P886A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed HKC P886A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot HKC P886A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery