Want to Boot HomTom HT16S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot HomTom HT16S to Recovery Mode.
HomTom HT16S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting HomTom HT16S to Recovery.
Boot HomTom HT16S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HomTom HT16S into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the HomTom logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot HomTom HT16S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed HomTom HT16S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot HomTom HT16S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery