Want to Boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Honor 20 Lite to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Honor 20 Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Honor 20 Lite Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Honor 20 Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Honor 20 Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Honor 20 Lite Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Recovery Mode on the Screen.
- Now, choose Update Mode using the Volume buttons and select it using the Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.