Want to Boot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Honor Magic Vs to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Honor Magic Vs Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Honor Magic Vs into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Honor Magic Vs Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Honor Magic Vs USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Honor Magic Vs into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Honor Magic Vs into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Honor Magic Vs into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC or laptop and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Honor Magic Vs Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader