Want to Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Honor V6 Wi-Fi Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Honor V6 Wi-Fi Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery Mode.
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Honor logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Honor V6 Wi-Fi USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC or laptop and while holding the Volume Down button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Honor V6 Wi-Fi Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader