Want to Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Fastboot Mode on the screen.
- In this mode, select Recovery by using the Volume key to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up and Power button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery