Want to Boot Hotwav Venus R6 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hotwav Venus R6 to Recovery Mode.
Hotwav Venus R6 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hotwav Venus R6 to Recovery.
Boot Hotwav Venus R6 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hotwav Venus R6 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Hotwav Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Down Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Power button + Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Hotwav Venus R6 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hotwav Venus R6 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hotwav Venus R6 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery