Want to Boot HTC Desire 19s into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot HTC Desire 19s to Recovery Mode.
HTC Desire 19s Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot HTC Desire 19s into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot HTC Desire 19s into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting HTC Desire 19s to Recovery.
Boot HTC Desire 19s into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HTC Desire 19s into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume UP + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot HTC Desire 19s into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed HTC Desire 19s USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot HTC Desire 19s into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot HTC Desire 19s into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HTC Desire 19s into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all the buttons once you see the Android Boot Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to select Fastboot Mode from the list of Boot Options and press Volume Down to confirm.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot HTC Desire 19s Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader