Want to Boot HTC U12+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot HTC U12+ to Recovery Mode.
HTC U12+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Boot HTC U12+ into Recovery Mode
- 2 Boot HTC U12+ into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
- 3 Boot HTC U12+ Download Mode
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting HTC U12+ to Recovery.
Boot HTC U12+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HTC U12+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the HTC logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Download Mode.
- Now, choose the Reboot to Bootloader Mode using the Volume button and select it using the Power button.
- Now use the same keys as before to select "Boot to Recovery Mode".
- When the warning image appears on the screen press the Volume Up and Power button at once.
Boot HTC U12+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed HTC U12+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot HTC U12+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot HTC U12+ into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot HTC U12+ into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
- Power off your Phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the as soon as you see the Boot Mode on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot HTC U12+ Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Boot HTC U12+ Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Download Mode.
- Now, choose Download Mode using the Volume buttons and select it using the Power button.