Want to Boot Hurricane Excite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hurricane Excite to Recovery Mode.
Hurricane Excite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hurricane Excite to Recovery.
Boot Hurricane Excite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hurricane Excite into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Hurricane logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Hurricane Excite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hurricane Excite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hurricane Excite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery