Want to Boot Hyundai E551 Lite into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hyundai E551 Lite to Recovery Mode.
Hyundai E551 Lite Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hyundai E551 Lite to Recovery.
Boot Hyundai E551 Lite into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hyundai E551 Lite into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Hyundai logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Hyundai E551 Lite into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hyundai E551 Lite USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hyundai E551 Lite into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery