Want to Boot Hyundai X600 HD into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Hyundai X600 HD to Recovery Mode.
Hyundai X600 HD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Hyundai X600 HD to Recovery.
Boot Hyundai X600 HD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Hyundai X600 HD into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up button and then connect the USB Cable to device.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Hyundai X600 HD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Hyundai X600 HD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Hyundai X600 HD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery