Want to Boot i-Joy Hexus 7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot i-Joy Hexus 7 to Recovery Mode.
i-Joy Hexus 7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting i-Joy Hexus 7 to Recovery.
Also: i-Joy Aurix HD 7 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot i-Joy Hexus 7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot i-Joy Hexus 7 into Recovery Mode.
Boot i-Joy Hexus 7 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a 10 seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot i-Joy Hexus 7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed i-Joy Hexus 7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot i-Joy Hexus 7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset i-Joy Hexus 7
LEAVE A REPLY