Want to Boot i-Joy Next 7 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot i-Joy Next 7 to Recovery Mode.
i-Joy Next 7 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting i-Joy Next 7 to Recovery.
Also: i-Joy Evol Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot i-Joy Next 7 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot i-Joy Next 7 into Recovery Mode.
Boot i-Joy Next 7 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a 10 seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot i-Joy Next 7 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed i-Joy Next 7 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot i-Joy Next 7 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset i-Joy Next 7
LEAVE A REPLY