Want to Boot I-Onik TP8-1500DC into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot I-Onik TP8-1500DC to Recovery Mode.
I-Onik TP8-1500DC Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting I-Onik TP8-1500DC to Recovery.
Boot I-Onik TP8-1500DC into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot I-Onik TP8-1500DC into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect the charger to your tablet while holding these buttons.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot I-Onik TP8-1500DC into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed I-Onik TP8-1500DC USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot I-Onik TP8-1500DC into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery