Want to Boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB to Recovery Mode.
iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB to Recovery.
Also: iBall Slide i6030 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB into Recovery Mode.
Boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset iBall Slide 3G Q45 1+8GB
LEAVE A REPLY