Want to Boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini to Recovery Mode.
ICOO Fatty 1 Mini Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting ICOO Fatty 1 Mini to Recovery.
Also: ICOO D70GT Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini into Recovery Mode.
Boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the ICOO logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed ICOO Fatty 1 Mini USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot ICOO Fatty 1 Mini into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset ICOO Fatty 1 Mini
LEAVE A REPLY