Want to Boot iLA S1 King Kong into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot iLA S1 King Kong to Recovery Mode.
iLA S1 King Kong Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting iLA S1 King Kong to Recovery.
Also: iLA X1 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot iLA S1 King Kong into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot iLA S1 King Kong into Recovery Mode.
Boot iLA S1 King Kong Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the iLA logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot iLA S1 King Kong into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed iLA S1 King Kong USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot iLA S1 King Kong into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset iLA S1 King Kong
LEAVE A REPLY