Want to Boot Infinix Note 2 X600 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Infinix Note 2 X600 to Recovery Mode.
Infinix Note 2 X600 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Infinix Note 2 X600 to Recovery.
Boot Infinix Note 2 X600 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Infinix Note 2 X600 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Infinix logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the XOS image appears on the screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Infinix Note 2 X600 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Infinix Note 2 X600 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Infinix Note 2 X600 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Infinix Note 2 X600 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.