Want to Boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition to Recovery Mode.
Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition to Recovery.
Also: Infinix Hot 9 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition into Recovery Mode.
Boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Infinix logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Infinix Smart 2 Go Edition
LEAVE A REPLY