Want to Boot InFocus Bingo 50 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot InFocus Bingo 50 to Recovery Mode.
InFocus Bingo 50 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting InFocus Bingo 50 to Recovery.
Also: InFocus Bingo 50+ Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot InFocus Bingo 50 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot InFocus Bingo 50 into Recovery Mode.
Boot InFocus Bingo 50 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the InFocus Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot InFocus Bingo 50 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed InFocus Bingo 50 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot InFocus Bingo 50 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset InFocus Bingo 50
LEAVE A REPLY