Want to Boot iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 to Recovery Mode.
iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 to Recovery.
Boot iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot iNo Mobile iNo Scout 2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery