Want to Boot Intex Aqua Curve Mini into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Aqua Curve Mini to Recovery Mode.
Intex Aqua Curve Mini Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Aqua Curve Mini to Recovery.
Boot Intex Aqua Curve Mini into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Aqua Curve Mini into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Intex Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua Curve Mini into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Aqua Curve Mini USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Aqua Curve Mini into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery