Want to Boot Intex Aqua I5 HD into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Aqua I5 HD to Recovery Mode.
Intex Aqua I5 HD Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Aqua I5 HD to Recovery.
Also: Intex Aqua Y2 Remote Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Intex Aqua I5 HD into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Aqua I5 HD into Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua I5 HD Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua I5 HD into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Aqua I5 HD USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Aqua I5 HD into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Intex Aqua I5 HD
LEAVE A REPLY