Want to Boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 to Recovery Mode.
Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 to Recovery.
Also: Intex PlayTab V2 7 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release Power key.
- If Android Robot appears, release the Volume Down Button.
- Now, press the Volume Up to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Intex Aqua Sense 5.1
LEAVE A REPLY