Want to Boot Intex Aqua Star into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Aqua Star to Recovery Mode.
Intex Aqua Star Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Aqua Star to Recovery.
Boot Intex Aqua Star into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Aqua Star into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua Star into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Aqua Star USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Aqua Star into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery