Want to Boot Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 to Recovery Mode.
Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 to Recovery.
Boot Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release Power key.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery