Want to Boot Intex Cloud X4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Cloud X4 to Recovery Mode.
Intex Cloud X4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Cloud X4 to Recovery.
Boot Intex Cloud X4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Cloud X4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Intex Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Cloud X4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Cloud X4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Cloud X4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Intex Cloud X4 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.