Want to Boot Intex Cloud Zest into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Cloud Zest to Recovery Mode.
Intex Cloud Zest Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Cloud Zest to Recovery.
Boot Intex Cloud Zest into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Cloud Zest into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Logo on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Cloud Zest into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Cloud Zest USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Cloud Zest into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery