Want to Boot Intex Eight 8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Eight 8 to Recovery Mode.
Intex Eight 8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Eight 8 to Recovery.
Boot Intex Eight 8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Eight 8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Intex Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Eight 8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Eight 8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Eight 8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery