Want to Boot Intex Pulse 2 9″ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Intex Pulse 2 9″ to Recovery Mode.
Intex Pulse 2 9″ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Intex Pulse 2 9″ to Recovery.
Boot Intex Pulse 2 9″ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Intex Pulse 2 9″ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Intex Pulse 2 9″ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Intex Pulse 2 9″ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Intex Pulse 2 9″ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery