Want to Boot Invens Vision 3 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Invens Vision 3 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Invens Vision 3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Invens Vision 3 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Invens Vision 3 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Invens Vision 3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Invens Vision 3 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Invens logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Invens Vision 3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Invens Vision 3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Invens Vision 3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery