Want to Boot iPro Wave 5.0 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot iPro Wave 5.0 to Recovery Mode.
iPro Wave 5.0 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting iPro Wave 5.0 to Recovery.
Boot iPro Wave 5.0 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot iPro Wave 5.0 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the iPro logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot iPro Wave 5.0 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed iPro Wave 5.0 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot iPro Wave 5.0 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery