Want to Boot Irbis SP21 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Irbis SP21 to Recovery Mode.
Irbis SP21 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Irbis SP21 to Recovery.
Also: Irbis TZ52 7.0 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Irbis SP21 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Irbis SP21 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Irbis SP21 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears on the screen, hold the Power button and immediately press Volume Up.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Irbis SP21 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Irbis SP21 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Irbis SP21 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Irbis SP21
LEAVE A REPLY