Want to Boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ to Recovery Mode.
Irbis TX80w 8.0″ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Irbis TX80w 8.0″ to Recovery.
Also: Irbis TZ48 7.0″ Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ into Recovery Mode.
Boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Irbis TX80w 8.0″ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Irbis TX80w 8.0″ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Irbis TX80w 8.0″
LEAVE A REPLY