Want to Boot Irbis TZ183 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Irbis TZ183 to Recovery Mode.
Irbis TZ183 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Irbis TZ183 to Recovery.
Also: Irbis TX49 7.0 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Irbis TZ183 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Irbis TZ183 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Irbis TZ183 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Irbis logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Irbis TZ183 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Irbis TZ183 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Irbis TZ183 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Irbis TZ183
LEAVE A REPLY