Want to Boot iRulu U4 Mini into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot iRulu U4 Mini to Recovery Mode.
iRulu U4 Mini Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting iRulu U4 Mini to Recovery.
Also: iRulu Universe U2 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot iRulu U4 Mini into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot iRulu U4 Mini into Recovery Mode.
Boot iRulu U4 Mini Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the iRulu logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot iRulu U4 Mini into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed iRulu U4 Mini USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot iRulu U4 Mini into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset iRulu U4 Mini
LEAVE A REPLY