Want to Boot itel A14 Max into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot itel A14 Max to Recovery Mode.
itel A14 Max Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting itel A14 Max to Recovery.
Also: itel A56 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot itel A14 Max into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot itel A14 Max into Recovery Mode.
Boot itel A14 Max Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the itel logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot itel A14 Max into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed itel A14 Max USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot itel A14 Max into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot itel A14 Max into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset itel A14 Max
LEAVE A REPLY