Want to Boot itel IT1405 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot itel IT1405 to Recovery Mode.
itel IT1405 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting itel IT1405 to Recovery.
Also: itel A22 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot itel IT1405 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot itel IT1405 into Recovery Mode.
Boot itel IT1405 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the itel Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Down button.
- Now, press the Volume Up to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot itel IT1405 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed itel IT1405 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot itel IT1405 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset itel IT1405
LEAVE A REPLY