Want to Boot Jiayu G4S into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jiayu G4S to Recovery Mode.
Jiayu G4S Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jiayu G4S to Recovery.
Boot Jiayu G4S into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jiayu G4S into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and then connect your device to USB Charger and hold down Power Key to enter Recovery Mode.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the keys and press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jiayu G4S into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jiayu G4S USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jiayu G4S into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery