Want to Boot Jiayu G5C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jiayu G5C to Recovery Mode.
Jiayu G5C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jiayu G5C to Recovery.
Boot Jiayu G5C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jiayu G5C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Up button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Jiayu G5C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jiayu G5C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jiayu G5C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery