Want to Boot Jiayu JY G4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jiayu JY G4 to Recovery Mode.
Jiayu JY G4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jiayu JY G4 to Recovery.
Boot Jiayu JY G4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jiayu JY G4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the screen lights up, release the Power button and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Jiayu JY G4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jiayu JY G4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jiayu JY G4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery