Want to Boot Jinga Iron into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jinga Iron to Recovery Mode.
Jinga Iron Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jinga Iron to Recovery.
Boot Jinga Iron into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jinga Iron into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Jinga logo and wait for few seconds.
- If Android Robot appears, press the Power Button for a few seconds.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jinga Iron into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jinga Iron USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jinga Iron into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery