Want to Boot Jinga Neon into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jinga Neon to Recovery Mode.
Jinga Neon Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jinga Neon to Recovery.
Boot Jinga Neon into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jinga Neon into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Jinga Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jinga Neon into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jinga Neon USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jinga Neon into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery