Want to Boot Jinga Pass into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jinga Pass to Recovery Mode.
Jinga Pass Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jinga Pass to Recovery.
Boot Jinga Pass into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jinga Pass into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Jinga Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jinga Pass into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jinga Pass USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jinga Pass into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery