Want to Boot Jivi Energy E3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jivi Energy E3 to Recovery Mode.
Jivi Energy E3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jivi Energy E3 to Recovery.
Also: Jivi Prime P444 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Jivi Energy E3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jivi Energy E3 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jivi Energy E3 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Jivi logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jivi Energy E3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jivi Energy E3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jivi Energy E3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Jivi Energy E3
LEAVE A REPLY