Want to Boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro to Recovery Mode.
Jivi Xtreme View Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jivi Xtreme View Pro to Recovery.
Also: Jivi JSP 47 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Jivi logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jivi Xtreme View Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jivi Xtreme View Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Jivi Xtreme View Pro
LEAVE A REPLY