Want to Boot Jizhao JZ-701 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Jizhao JZ-701 to Recovery Mode.
Jizhao JZ-701 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Jizhao JZ-701 to Recovery.
Also: Jizhao JZ-V7L Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Jizhao JZ-701 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Jizhao JZ-701 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Jizhao JZ-701 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Jizhao JZ-701 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Jizhao JZ-701 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Jizhao JZ-701 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Jizhao JZ-701
LEAVE A REPLY