Want to Boot Just5 Freedom M303 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Just5 Freedom M303 to Recovery Mode.
Just5 Freedom M303 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Just5 Freedom M303 to Recovery.
Boot Just5 Freedom M303 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Just5 Freedom M303 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen, release the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Just5 Freedom M303 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Just5 Freedom M303 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Just5 Freedom M303 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery